When we’re feeling overwhelmed by the emotional and physical (and culinary and scheduling and mediating and…) demands of our lives, it’s even more challenging for us to fulfill our parenting role as competently as we’d like. It’s crucial then that we keep in touch with and manage our own coping pulse so we can provide the nurturing structure and guidance our kids need.
In this zoom support meeting, guided by school psychologist David P. Sylvestro, MA, CSP, you will have the opportunity to:
(1) learn how other parents have been managing the internal/ external stress they feel; and
(2) have a chance to let others know how YOU have been managing.
Topics to consider:
• What paths have you taken to arrive at a place where you feel more in the driver’s seat rather than a victim of apparently unmanageable demands?
• In what areas have you done well?
• Where are you still striving to improve?
You don’t need to have seen Dave’s prior webinar to participate in this meeting, but please feel free to view it here.
This meeting will not be recorded or videotaped.
Article: “Chronic Stress Puts Your Health at Risk”
More About Dave Sylvestro
SPED*NET Wilton does not provide medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The material in this presentation is provided for educational purposes only.